11 Feb 2013
Tags: #BlogMonday, Appreciation, Breakfast in Bed, Chocolate, Feb 2013, Love, Lovers, Morning Sex, New Blog, Pearl Necklace, Reality, Roses, Tara Lynn Foxx, TeamTLF, V-Day, Valentine's Day, writing
It’s almost here! The one day of the year we use as an excuse to go overboard for our crushes and lovers. I don’t really get into the whole Hallmark holidays often, but this one is my favorite. Especially since I’m an adult and the gifts and meaning behind Valentine’s Day has changed… for the better! I figured I should write a blog on the top 10 things a man or woman could do to show their appreciation on this wonderful day. But first… I want to make it a point that every day you should show those you care about that you appreciate them, V-Day is just an excuse to splurge and do cute, fun things we cant do every day.
So here we go… the top 10 things to show your appreciation on Valentine’s Day… well at least for me LOL:
- Breakfast in Bed; It always wins a girls heart over when her lover can cook. Besides if you do this one then #2 is DEFINITELY gonna happen!
- Morning sex! It’s one of my least favorite things… normally. Only because of bad breath. I LOOOOOOOVE to kiss so if I haven’t had a chance to sneak out of bed and brush my choppers and vice versa it’s not gonna happen. Unless I’m super into the person than maybe…
- Roses!!! Normally you would want to save the roses for the evening but I would love it if I could get my cake and eat it too. For instance, I walk into my kitchen and see a nice bouquet of roses on my counter. Then at night when I go to take a bath or lay down there are rose petals in a nice hot milk bath or a trail leading to a bunch spread across my bed.
- Chocolates; they are the cliche of Valentine’s Day but oh so important! If you get good chocolate, with each bite it will make your lover not only savor each piece but every happy moment you’ve ever shared. If you watch, You’ll see a smile that is priceless!
- Quality time; with the every day hustle it’s hard to spend good quality time with your lover… you settle for being in the same room or sharing a quick dinner, but the date nights eventually slow down or cease. This is a day that you can do something you’ve both been wanting to do together, but never had the time. Take it back, talk about random things for hours over a bottle of wine, take a walk on the beach and hold hands, or even go to that cool spot you’ve been meaning to explore together.
- PDA! I’m not a big fan of this at all. But If I saw that my lover really just wanted the world to know how much they cared about me and didn’t care who saw… well then #7 is in the bag!
- Jewelry; is another HUGE cliche for Valentine’s Day. Now don’t get me wrong… I love getting jewelry especially from a man or woman that I’ve had relations with for some time… but let’s be honest! A good ol’ fashion Pearl Necklace would do me just fine! Seriously maybe even in the bathroom at the nice lunch place you took me to… or some place semi hidden at the beach.
- Cute Notes; If you’re stuck working on this magical day then a cute, loving text, email, or tweet is major brownie points! Usually you give your lover a card from Hallmark that says a general message we can all relate to in some way or another. But there is nothing like a personal message to warm the heart and cause a smile!
- More food! They say good food puts ya in a good mood, but Great food makes for AMAZING sex! If you were able to spend the whole day together and went out to a nice lunch then a nice dinner at home is the cherry on top! Well no actually #10 is! lol
- Put me to bed; After the fabulous dinner we shared, it would be so lovely if you offered a full body rub down. Once you got my back side, you flip me over and do my front, then my hands and feet. You tell me you missed a spot and to roll over. Start to rub on my booty but then surprise me by slipping it in… mmmm mmmm mmmmm! What a way to end a perfect day!
So remember… today is not about you. It’s about your lover! If you take the time to show your appreciation, you’re the real winner. Seriously your cum sack will be so drained be the end of the day you’ll need a whole week to recoup! The cool thing is if both people have that “It’s not about me, It’s their day” attitude, it could be one of the most amazing days you’ve shared. I’m not saying do nice things and secretly be hoping for a reward, but thats just how it works… when two people unselfishly give and treat their lover great, it only makes for an amazing moment worth treasuring forever!
Enjoy Valentine’s Day 2013.
From me to you… MWUAH!!!!!
P.S. If you have a significant other you should surprise them with the hottest new toy of 2013: bit.ly/TLFMBZ
comes in 3 sizes & colors
use “cupid” for $20 off!
If you dont have a valentine you can be mine! Send me something off my wish list and I will send you something to say thank you in return!
Click here to spoil me: http://amzn.com/w/9LG9V5QABJF0
15 Jan 2013
in Blogging, Public Announcement
Tags: #BlogMonday, AExpo, avn, Fans, Hard Rock Hotel, Jan2013, Moments With Tara Lynn Foxx, New Blog, Official, porn, Public Announcement, sex industry, Stay Tuned, Tara Lynn Foxx, TaraLynnFoxx.com, TeamTLF, TLF, Vegas
Hey Hey Everyone!
I will be at the Avn Expo at the hard rock hotel in VEGAS!!!
Come see me:
17th: 12-2pm @ MunkeyBarz AND 3-7PM @ LA Direct Models
18th: 11am-2pm @MunkeyBarz AND 3-7PM @ LA Direct Models
19th: All Day
I’m super excited to sign with LA Direct Models and MunkeyBarz for the first time at this convention. It is going to be a great time!
See u there #TeamTLF!!
17 Dec 2012
in Public Announcement
Tags: #BlogMonday, December 2012, Fairy Tale, Fans, Happily Ever After, Moments With Tara Lynn Foxx, New Blog, Official, porn, Public Announcement, Reality, sex industry, Stay Tuned, Tara Lynn Foxx, TeamTLF, Thank You, TLF
Its the season of giving!!
Ill be hosting a toy drive at Sardos Bar in Burbank… PornStar Karaoke … Tuesday the 18th with Mofo Wear! It is also Nicki Hunters birthday party.
I’d love for you to come support and hang out! Please bring a toy over $10.
See you there!!
17 Jul 2012
in Public Announcement
Tags: #BlogMonday, #FreeAgent, Comic Con, Fans, Feature Dancing, Frank Nitt, GoldClub Centerfolds Sacramento, good news, July 2012, LA Direct Models, Lee Network, New Blog, News, Official, porn, porn news, Public Announcement, sex industry, Stay Tuned, TeamTLF, The View From The Underground
I just wanted to kinda… check in! LOL It’s been awhile since I last wrote and a LOT has happened since then…. Heck! I dont even remember what I last wrote about! Well… Let’s see….
I have been busy filming awesome pornos like
Tara Loves Shyla (as myself) by filly films
Harry Twatter (as Luna) is coming out soon!
ATK clips and pics
and other HAIRY vids
As well as
Snow White XXX (Playing Snow Whites Mother)
Birds of Prey XXX (Playing Oracle)
Its been a busy month!
I also did a horror short that will be out in 2013! I got Lead! Yay!
I just got back from Comic Con! What a crazy fucking weekend! I can’t wait to go back next year! I am putting together a cool VLOG for the cray crayness!
I am doing a feature dance and store signing extravaganza on Aug 1st-4th. 11 shows and 2 store signings at GoldClub Centerfolds Sacramento! Ill be updating my calendar soon with the details.
I really wanted to let you know first….
I enjoyed being a #FreeAgent for the last couple months…. (feels like longer) but Im ready to take this to another level. This meaning my career and my time left here in the industry. Let’s face it… there is only so much time one can do this.
Dont get me wrong. Being a free agent allowed me to make critical decisions and learn valuable lessons but I feel like now is my time! I have attained enough knowledge to handle my business and make great scenes! I am so comfortable with my body now it has boosted my confidence and performance… It is amazing! So naturally I have to find a top notch company that only provides talent that perform on this amazing level.
As many of you know, I took time off last year to write a book with Frank Nitt (The View From The Underground) and most importantly, to re-evaluate.
I needed to really decide what I wanted to do with my life. I got in this beautifully crazy industry at the pure age of 18. Little did I know I would enjoy it so much and be so good at it! So here I sit today, telling my ever so loyal and loving fanbase #TeamTLF that I am no longer a #FreeAgent!
I have officially signed with LA Direct Models!
I am very excited about this, for it was a long time coming. Now it is finally here!
I have always had a great experience with Derrick of Direct Models and Lee Network, when I feature danced for the first time back in 2010. So when I returned to LN for this upcoming dance gig in Sacramento… IT was only natural to sit down and talk business with Direct. I feel really good about this and what is to come! I believe LA Direct Models and Lee Network by my side is what will take my career to far beyond the level I want to go!
Well that’s all folks!
Check out the whole blog I tweaked it a little… not really just kinda made my sites all clickable now and deleted some unnecessary text lol!
Thanks for reading and if you haven’t subscribed yet… you suck grandpa monkey balls!
07 May 2012
Tags: #BlogMonday, 3sum, 818 cam house, best revenge, corn chips, Fans, food, FoxxyChef, margarita cupcakes, May 2012, MISSBROOKEHAVEN, MissyXMartinez, New Blog, NikitaBlade, phone sex, Reality, sex stories, spice radio, TeamTLF, Thank You, tortilla soup
I am sooooo motivated right now… Not just because the best revenge is success but because I have an awesome set of friends in my life as of late… that want to help make my dreams come true!
One of my dreams is to make FoxxyChef.com the best cooking site around!
Yesterday I went over to the 818 Cam house and totally cooked up a storm for my friends. The Incredibly sexy Nikita Blade pulled her cinco de mayo hungover butt together and joined me for the Margarita Cupcakes! Yes they turned out AHHHmazing… but the best part of her joining the live show was the time we had while the cakes were baking… She has some yummy tatas!
Then I made some tortilla soup from scratch! I even made fresh corn chips for the topping on the soup! Yum!
BTW… I asked my followers on @FoxxyChef to pick a dish and if I pick yours you win something! Well… THE WINNER IS… @Bishop!
He mentioned cinco de mayo… and it inspired me to show you how to use your left overs from the fiesta… Thank you for the idea! It was a great show! So please make sure to DM me to claim your prize!
Tonight… I went on Spice Radio xm103 with Brooke Haven and Missy Martinez.. They were soooo much fun!! They finger banged the frosting then split the cake! They said they loved it!!! Yay!! They also mentioned they like baking but cooking is not their thing… Soooo I invited them to join me on the FoxxyChef Cooking show and I can teach them a few things… Would you guys like that?
Tonight’s topic was 3sums… I think there was a pretty hot 3sum with just us girls… but the theme was 2 chick one dick! I loved listening to this one caller… he went back to the 70′s man! Matter of fact I think he was a lil stoned when he called in… His memory is good for all the drugs he’s done lol! He was so detailed about his 3sum that sounded more like an orgy, and he even remembered the size of the other guys cock… If you don’t think that’s cool… He hitchhiked 800 miles! Ha! Times have changed huh?
It was great fun! Thank you Lovers and Friends if you tuned in &/or called in! I was hoping to hear more of my followers stories about their hottest 3sum experience or even their 3sum fantasy! But we kinda ran out of time!
Speaking of stories… actually this has no story… but did anyone notice how much closer the moon was LAST night than on the supposed “super moon” night lol?!
Thanks for reading #TeamTLF!
23 Apr 2012
Tags: #BlogMonday, April 2012, Fans, favorite companies, Free Agent, free smut, independence, lovers and friends, New Blog, Official, porn, porn world, Public Announcement, Stay Tuned, support team, Tara Lynn Foxx, TaraLynnFoxx.com, TeamTLF, Thank You, TLF, travel, writing
Hey there Lovers and Friends!
As some of you have heard I am now a Free Agent in the porn world! This is good and bad, but right now it is a good thing! Let me explain…
The main reason girls like to have an agent is laziness. They just don’t want to deal with the business side of porn. I don’t blame em, but I am not them!
The bad part about being a Free Agent falls to the old saying, “Out of sight, out of mind.”
So it is easy to think, “Well what are you doing TLF!? Get yourself a new agent!” NOT SO FAST!
I think my fans (#TeamTLF) can help me more than an agent can. Seriously! Have you seen my twitter fans lately? They/You are AHHHHMAZING! Thank you for RTing my wishlist and requesting me @ you favorite companies!
Now for the positive side of being on #FreeAgent Status:
- I am responsible enough to handle my own bookings.
- I know how to be professional
- I am in control of my career and what type of shoots I do.
- I collect my own money and don’t have to wait on my agent to “have time” to give me MY money! LOL
- Don’t have to pay an agent a % of my earnings after I did ALL of the work.
- Don’t have to worry about an agent & their “politics” prohibiting me from being booked.
- I will be able to make Stress Free SMUT NOW! YAY!!!!
Listen, there are pros and cons to everything and every situation. However, I have been performing for 3 years now. Until I find someone who actually knows what to do with a smart, professional, beautiful model like myself… I am going to enjoy this to the fullest!
So hope this little update helped… I just want to say THANK YOU! one more time to #TeamTLF… You are the reason I keep going!
p.s. I will be doing a live twitter interview at 1pm PST tomorrow!
09 Apr 2012
Tags: #BlogMonday, 2012, @FreeOnes, April 2012, Fans, Freeones.com, Help, Intro, Miss Freeones, Miss FreeOnes 2012, New Blog, Official, porn, Public Announcement, sex industry, Stay Tuned, support team, Tara Lynn Foxx, TeamTLF, TLF, Vote, Voting Power
Today is the day! The Freeones.com Miss FreeOnes 2012 competition has begun!
Yes this is mostly just a popularity contest and it is highly unlikely I will make it far… BUT I am still going to try! And hey! Maybe #TeamTLF will surprise me!
Anywho, I need your votes! You might need a reason or two why sooooo…. TAHDAHH!!! Here is a list of 12 reasons to VOTE me as 2012 Miss FreeOnes:
- I am your ultimate fantasy, and Goddess of #TeamTLF!
- I post free pictures on my social media tools!
- You and I both LOVE Freeones.com!
- My Picture would look great next to Bree and Sophie’s!
- I am active on the Freeones.com forum!
- I love sex more than LIFE!
- I love my fans and interact with them regularly!
- I want to start school… and this would help big time!
- I also want to launch FoxxyChef.com.. the right way… and it cost $$$$ so If I win I will be able to do that!
- I will donate a portion of the winnings to Star Paws Rescue, a nonprofit animal rescue.
- IF I win.. YOU win! I will send 100 fans an autographed 8×10…..
- and Finally! I will use a portion of the winning check to pay for the whole day of a FUCK MY FAN shoot!
02 Apr 2012
Tags: #BlogMonday, @FreeOnes, April 2012, entertainment, Fans, Miss FreeOnes 2012, Public Announcement, TeamTLF, Thank You, video
I know its a long shot but I am joining the 2012 Miss FreeOnes Contest!!
There are so many girls that have joined and voting is right around the corner! So get ready for the ride!
If I win the big check I would be able to do so much good…. but I need your help!
So on April 9th is when I will need you the most! Have you gone to freeones.com and signed up for a free account? You get more voting power that way, as well as access to all their free stuff!
Here is my profile… http://bit.ly/VOTETLF
Now remember lovers… if I win, YOU WIN!
09 Jan 2012
Tags: #BlogMonday, hi-jacked, new life, new twitter, sex, Tara Lynn Foxx, TeamTLF, Tiny Buddha, TLF, twitter
“Our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world as being able to remake ourselves.” ~Gandhi
Here are five steps to help you become the CEO of your own happiness:
1. Put yourself at the top of your list.
This means tuning in to what your heart is telling you on a regular basis, caring for your physical and spiritual health, and slowing down enough to allow yourself to receive and enjoy life. Doing this will enable you to offer your best self to others.
2. Set boundaries.
This means saying “no” more often than you may be used to. Saying “yes” to obligations that are not a fit for your emotional fitness or priorities will only lead you to feeling over-extended and stressed out.
3. Approach each day from a mindset of positivity and gratitude.
Work to get into this place as soon as you wake up each morning. This leads to endless possibility. Focus on positive thoughts and keep an eye out for open doors, open arms, and open minds.
4. Look closely on a regular basis at what you’re tolerating.
Ask yourself if there are changes you can make to reduce or eliminate things or relationships in your life that are draining your energy and dimming your light.
5. Remember that the people you spend the most time with have a huge impact on the quality of your life.
Choose carefully and then spend lots of time with them, especially the ones who make you laugh.
by Kristi Blicharski
Daily Wisdom from Tiny Buddha for 12/19/2011
I signed up to the daily emails from tinybuddha.com some months ago. It has helped me through some tough times. It has also guided me to make wiser choices on my good days. I might just be acknowledging that some of my success recently is due to this site, or the author Lori Deschene. So thank you Lori.
Happy New Year Lovers of #TeamTLF!
Thanks for starting the year with me and my little blog.
Just to give you an update…
A lot… I mean A LOT of stuff has happened since I last wrote. My “new life” as I like to call it, has been very entertaining to say the least. Like really… I wish I had a camera crew following me… then again I’m glad there’s not! lol!
So lets see.. What’s new? I moved back to LA. I’ve created some amazing smut. Found out I got nominated by AVN and XBIZ! My twitter got hacked, so I created a new one, then twitter got my hacked account back. I partied with Jessica Drake on NYE! (My girl crush.. shhh!) My dog got bit on her 2nd b-day. I got word on my book with Frank Nitt. I’ve seen who my true friends are in LA. I’ve also found true love in LA, but that’s old news. Ummm… and now I’m playing with my new pink wannabe Hitachi!
Anyways, I have been “falling off the wagon,” if you will. No I am not on drugs… I am on LIFE. What I mean by “falling off the wagon” is simply a metaphor for me back peddling to my old ways. I will be doing so well, and I’ll forget that it takes work to keep this amazing momentum I get from time to time. That is the problem. From time to time. So when I fall, I stop doing things that make me happy and keep me focused. I let work consume me and forget about the daily pleasures of my life. I also tend to look more at the negative than the positive. When I read the tiny buddha blog (When Enough Is Better) I had to retweet it. I was happy to see that many of my twitter followers checked it out. It hit the nail on the head! I have a beautiful life. It gets tough at times, but the good is so… GOOD! Unfortunately, with depression and anxiety it is very easy to forget the good.
This is why I have promised myself that instead of making new years resolutions, I will make goals for 2012. My first goal is to write my goals on paper by Jan 13th. LOL! I want to stay on track this year. This mental shit I have to deal with is temporary. I was able to identify why it was happening. Now it’s up to me to fix it. It isn’t that hard to be happy. You just have to be true to yourself and love yourself. That is the hard part. Getting to that point.
I guess it’s kind of ironic my account got hijacked.. It forced me to start over with my twitter, but it also checked me on my life. Like.. is it really that big of a deal that I lost 20k followers? Well at first, I was mad. Like, how can this person hijack my account, post these weird personal sounding messages, block my new account so I can’t talk to them. Then DM my followers and demand I pay to get it back!? Luckily, twitter support is awesome and they got to the bottom of it and I have my account back! It reminded me of my psycho ex-fiance Mr. Goodbar. (Yeah… I was actually engaged to that monster, but that’s for another blog.) How someone can come into your life and seem like they are cool, but the whole time they had their own agenda. I say it’s ironic this happened because I was falling at that time. I needed to be reminded that I literally got a second chance at life. I cannot let myself go back to my old self. Yes, it would be easier, but it’s not the way.
I am so much happier now. I have such a better understanding of myself. I feel excited to shoot again. I also feel excited for life again. It’s wonderful!
I feel like every scene I do now is my next award worthy scene LOL… but that is how good the sex is! I feel so comfortable in my own skin for the first time in my whole life. I am not going to let anyone or anything get in the way of that.
After all, New Year. New Tara. The best has yet to come.
P.S. I wrote this really late at night so… sorry if it doesn’t make sense.. or is written poorly LOL