It’s almost here! The one day of the year we use as an excuse to go overboard for our crushes and lovers. I don’t really get into the whole Hallmark holidays often, but this one is my favorite. Especially since I’m an adult and the gifts and meaning behind Valentine’s Day has changed… for the better! I figured I should write a blog on the top 10 things a man or woman could do to show their appreciation on this wonderful day. But first… I want to make it a point that every day you should show those you care about that you appreciate them, V-Day is just an excuse to splurge and do cute, fun things we cant do every day.
So here we go… the top 10 things to show your appreciation on Valentine’s Day… well at least for me LOL:
- Breakfast in Bed; It always wins a girls heart over when her lover can cook. Besides if you do this one then #2 is DEFINITELY gonna happen!
- Morning sex! It’s one of my least favorite things… normally. Only because of bad breath. I LOOOOOOOVE to kiss so if I haven’t had a chance to sneak out of bed and brush my choppers and vice versa it’s not gonna happen. Unless I’m super into the person than maybe…
- Roses!!! Normally you would want to save the roses for the evening but I would love it if I could get my cake and eat it too. For instance, I walk into my kitchen and see a nice bouquet of roses on my counter. Then at night when I go to take a bath or lay down there are rose petals in a nice hot milk bath or a trail leading to a bunch spread across my bed.
- Chocolates; they are the cliche of Valentine’s Day but oh so important! If you get good chocolate, with each bite it will make your lover not only savor each piece but every happy moment you’ve ever shared. If you watch, You’ll see a smile that is priceless!
- Quality time; with the every day hustle it’s hard to spend good quality time with your lover… you settle for being in the same room or sharing a quick dinner, but the date nights eventually slow down or cease. This is a day that you can do something you’ve both been wanting to do together, but never had the time. Take it back, talk about random things for hours over a bottle of wine, take a walk on the beach and hold hands, or even go to that cool spot you’ve been meaning to explore together.
- PDA! I’m not a big fan of this at all. But If I saw that my lover really just wanted the world to know how much they cared about me and didn’t care who saw… well then #7 is in the bag!
- Jewelry; is another HUGE cliche for Valentine’s Day. Now don’t get me wrong… I love getting jewelry especially from a man or woman that I’ve had relations with for some time… but let’s be honest! A good ol’ fashion Pearl Necklace would do me just fine! Seriously maybe even in the bathroom at the nice lunch place you took me to… or some place semi hidden at the beach.
- Cute Notes; If you’re stuck working on this magical day then a cute, loving text, email, or tweet is major brownie points! Usually you give your lover a card from Hallmark that says a general message we can all relate to in some way or another. But there is nothing like a personal message to warm the heart and cause a smile!
- More food! They say good food puts ya in a good mood, but Great food makes for AMAZING sex! If you were able to spend the whole day together and went out to a nice lunch then a nice dinner at home is the cherry on top! Well no actually #10 is! lol
- Put me to bed; After the fabulous dinner we shared, it would be so lovely if you offered a full body rub down. Once you got my back side, you flip me over and do my front, then my hands and feet. You tell me you missed a spot and to roll over. Start to rub on my booty but then surprise me by slipping it in… mmmm mmmm mmmmm! What a way to end a perfect day!
So remember… today is not about you. It’s about your lover! If you take the time to show your appreciation, you’re the real winner. Seriously your cum sack will be so drained be the end of the day you’ll need a whole week to recoup! The cool thing is if both people have that “It’s not about me, It’s their day” attitude, it could be one of the most amazing days you’ve shared. I’m not saying do nice things and secretly be hoping for a reward, but thats just how it works… when two people unselfishly give and treat their lover great, it only makes for an amazing moment worth treasuring forever!
Enjoy Valentine’s Day 2013.
From me to you… MWUAH!!!!!
P.S. If you have a significant other you should surprise them with the hottest new toy of 2013: bit.ly/TLFMBZ
If you dont have a valentine you can be mine! Send me something off my wish list and I will send you something to say thank you in return!
Click here to spoil me: http://amzn.com/w/9LG9V5QABJF0